Four distinguished judges took part in a panel discussion of the patent system in a program co-sponsored by Mason Law's Center for the Protection of Intellectual Property. Read more...
Professor Michael Greve visited Blacksburg, Virginia, to deliver a talk as part of the Virginia Tech Pamplin College of Business BB&T Speakers Series on Capitalism. Read more...
News & Events
- Attend the 16th Annual Judicial & Legislative Reception 2013-05-22
- Somin Discusses Supreme Court, Voter Ignorance on Sirius Radio Program
- Hazlett in WSJ: Net Neutrality Rules Hurt Consumers
- Somin Blog Posts Selected for Publication in Journal of Law
- Greve in Forbes: Internet Sales Tax Arguments Reappear
- Polsby on Gun Buy-Back Programs