Located in Arlington, Virginia, the George Mason University School of Law sits on the doorstep of the nation's capital. The campus is located between the forward-thinking urban villages of Clarendon and Ballston, renowned for walkable tree-lined streets, an abundance of restaurants and shopping outlets, bike paths, a hip nightlife, and an active community lifestyle.
In 2008 the The American Planning Association (APA) named the Mason Law environs to its list of "Great Places in America."
Restaurant Three, with its distinctive facade and outdoor dining.
The mixed-use Market Common area of Clarendon hosts trendy shops and restaurants at the street level and residential housing above.
The water fountains at the entrance to the Clarendon Market Common.
A rainbow brightens the sky after a summer cloudburst over the Clarendon skyline.
Current Weather in Arlington
- AreaGuides - Arlington
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- Arlington Connection
- Arlington Convention and Visitor's Service
- Arlington County
- Arlington County Civic Federation
- Arlington County Public Library
- Arlington Economic Development Commission
- Arlington Hotels
- Arlington Transit
- Arlington Transportation Partners
- Ballston - Virginia Square Partnership
- Clarendon Alliance
- Metro Subway System
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Rosslyn Renaissance
- Stay Arlington
- Virginia State Government
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Guide to Washington, D.C.
- The Library of Congress
- Smithsonian Institution
- Washington, D.C. Chamber of Commerce
- The Washington Post
- The Washington Post Entertainment Guide
- The Washington Times
- The Washingtonian
- Restaurant Guide for Washington DC (by the Washington Post)
- Washington, D.C. Travel Guide