The 18th Judicial and Legislative Reception will be held on Wednesday, May 20, 2015, at the School of Law in Arlington. Reserve your tickets today!
The reception, hosted by the law school and the Law Alumni Association, provides a great opportunity for alumni to gather together and meet with judges, legislators, and attorneys from Virginia and the D.C. metro area. Attendees enjoyed an evening featuring food, including New Point Oysters, and Virginia beer and wines.
The event is generously sponsored by many law firms and alumni who support the great event as platinum, gold, silver, and bronze sponsors. We sincerely thank all of our sponsors. Their support makes this great evening possible. To become a sponsor contact Alumni Services or download a sponsorship form .
- New Point Oyster Co. / Jack White ('86), proprietor
- Kate McSweeny
- Peterson Saylor PLC
- Reed Smith
- Bancroft, McGavin, Horvath & Judkins, P.C.
- Bean, Kinney & Korman, P.C.
- Blankingship & Keith, PC
- The Carlberg Law Firm
- Carr Maloney P.C.
- Caulkins & Bruce, PC
- Cooper Ginsberg Gray, PLLC
- Debra Fitzgerald-O'Connell, PLC
- DiMuroGinsberg, P.C.
- Dingman Labowitz, P.C.
- Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC
- Harvey & Binnall PLLC
- The Hopkins Law Firm, PLLC
- Hottell Family Law Group
- Hudgins Law Firm, P.C.
- Hunton & Williams
- Kelly Byrnes & Danker, PLLC
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Kutak Rock LLP
- McCandlish & Lillard, PC
- McGuireWoods LLP
- Mullett Dove Meacham & Bradley, PLLC
- Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP
- PCT Law Group
- Peterson Saylor, PLC
- Sher Cummings & Ellis
- Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A.
- Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox, PLLC
- Whitestone, Brent, Young & Merril, P.C.
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker
Event Photo Gallery: Enjoy some of the pictures taken at the 17th Annual JLR
For more photos, visit our Flickr gallery.