The 17th Judicial and Legislative Reception will be held on Wednesday, May 21, 2014, at the School of Law in Arlington.
The reception, hosted by the law school and the Law Alumni Association, provides a great opportunity for alumni to gather together and meet with judges, legislators, and attorneys from Virginia and the D.C. metro area. Attendees enjoyed an evening featuring food, music, and wines from several Virginia wineries.
The event is generously sponsored by many law firms and alumni who support the great event as platinum, gold, silver, and bronze sponsors. If you are interested in obtaining information about becoming a sponsor for the 17th Judicial and Legislative Reception, please contact the Alumni Services Office at 703-993-9862. Individuals can RSVP and purchase tickets online as well.
We sincerely thank all of our 2014 sponsors. Their support makes this wonderful evening possible.
- Charapp & Weiss, LLP, Platinum Sponsor
- Kate McSweeny
- Mercer Trigiani
- New Point Oyster, Co. / Jack White
- Albo & Oblon, L.L.P.
- Bean, Kinney & Korman, PC
- Capsalis Fitzgerald, PLC
- Caulkins & Bruce, PC
- Cooper Ginsberg Gray PLLC
- Dingman Labowitz, P.C.
- Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC
- The Hopkins Law Firm, PLLC
- Hottell Malinowski
- Kelly Byrnes & Danker
- Kirkland & Ellis
- Kutak Rock
- LeClair Ryan, A Professional Corporation
- McGuire Woods LLP
- Mullett Dove Meacham & Bradley, PLLC
- New Point Oyster Co., Jack White
- Sarvadi Law, PLLC
- Smolen Plevy
- Whitestone, Brent, Young & Merril, P.C.
- Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker, LLP
Event Photo Gallery: Enjoy some of the pictures taken at the 16th Annual JLR