The screen annotation system allows you to draw on top of the output of the screen. Using the touch screen on the podium or at the plaintiff or defendant tables, you can draw with your finger on top of presentations, satellite TV, room cameras, or anything else on the video screen.
- First, activate the screen option that you want to draw on top of (for example, Satellite TV, Podium PC, DVD, etc.). If you wish to draw on a blank screen, go to the next step.
- Second, activate the "Annotation" menu:
Login > Video > More Video > Annotation
Note: If you don't see the "Plasma" option on the screen, select "Return" (bottom left of screen) until you reach the main menu, then click on Video > More Video > Annotation
- Choose your drawing options. You can choose the color of the annotation, the thickness of the line.
To draw on a blank screen, choose the "Chalk" option.
- Draw on the screen with your finger to make annotations.
- Use the corners of the touch screen:
- To clear the screen, touch the bottom left corner of the touch screen.
- To undo the last annotation, touch the top right corner of the touch screen.
- To change the color of the annotation without going to the control panel, touch the top left corner of the touch screen