Plasma Screens/Satellite TV
There are two large plasma screens in the trial courtroom. The control panel turns them on and off and controls what is displayed on them. They can swivel out from the wall to face the back of the courtroom.
- To turn the plasma screens on, activate the "Plasma" menu:
Login > Room Controls > Plasma
Note: If you don't see the "Plasma" option on the screen, select "Return" (bottom left of screen) until you reach the main menu, then click on Room Controls > Plasma.
- Select the "On" button for one or both of the plasma screens.
- Adjust the "Program" volume, if necessary. This is found in Login > Audio > Program.
- Adjust the master Room Volume if necessary.
Note: The master Room Volume is always muted when you start up the system. You can unmute it by clicking on the mute/unmute button.
- To swivel the plasma screen for viewing from the back of the room, grab onto the base of the screen with both hands and carefully pull the screen away from the wall. Turn it to face the desired location.
- To view satellite TV, activate the "Satellite" menu:
Login > Video > More Video > Satellite
Note: If you don't see the "Satellite" option on the screen, select "Return" (bottom left of screen) until you reach the main menu, then click on Video> More Video > Satellite.
Channels: Use the number pad or "Channel" buttons to choose channels.
Menu/Guide: Use the "Menu" and "Guide" options to control additional plasma screen options.