Located in Arlington, Virginia, the George Mason University School of Law sits on the doorstep of the nation's capital. The campus is located between the forward-thinking urban villages of Clarendon and Ballston, renowned for walkable tree-lined streets, an abundance of restaurants and shopping outlets, bike paths, a hip nightlife, and an active community lifestyle.
In 2008 the The American Planning Association (APA) named the Mason Law environs to its list of "Great Places in America."
The mixed-use Market Common area of Clarendon hosts trendy shops and restaurants at the street level and residential housing above.
The water fountains at the entrance to the Clarendon Market Common.
A rainbow brightens the sky after a summer cloudburst over the Clarendon skyline.
Current Weather in Arlington
- AreaGuides - Arlington
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- Arlington Connection
- Arlington Convention and Visitor's Service
- Arlington County
- Arlington County Civic Federation
- Arlington County Public Library
- Arlington Economic Development Commission
- Arlington Hotels
- Arlington Transit
- Arlington Transportation Partners
- Ballston - Virginia Square Partnership
- Clarendon Alliance
- Metro Subway System
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Rosslyn Renaissance
- Stay Arlington
- Virginia State Government
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Guide to Washington, D.C.
- The Library of Congress
- Smithsonian Institution
- Washington, D.C. Chamber of Commerce
- The Washington Post
- The Washington Post Entertainment Guide
- The Washington Times
- The Washingtonian
- Restaurant Guide for Washington DC (by the Washington Post)
- Washington, D.C. Travel Guide