- Dictionary of Banking Terms REFERENCE HG151 .F57 2006 or ebook (2000 ed.).
- Dictionary of Business Terms REFERENCE HF1001 .F78 2007. Earlier edition available as an ebook.
- Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms REFERENCE HG151 .D69 2006. Earlier edition available as an ebook.
- Dictionary of International Economics Terms REFERENCE HF1359 .D49 2006.
- LexisNexis Corporate Affiliations REFERENCE HG4057 .A217 (2010).
- New Palgrave Dictionary of Money and Finance REFERENCE HG151 .N48 1992.
For other publications look in the GMU Library Catalog
- Blue Sky Law Handbook, rev. ed., by Joseph C. Long. KF1070 .L66.
- CCH Federal Securities Law Reporter. KF1436.5 .C66.
- Corporation Law (Hornbook), by Franklin A. Gevurtz. RESERVE KF1414 .G48 2010 and West Online Study Aids (GMUSL patrons only).
- Cox & Hazen on Corporations: Including Unincorporated Forms of Doing Business, by James D. Cox, Thomas Lee Hazen. KF1414 .C69 2003.
- Federal Securities Law, by Hazen & Markarian, (e-book published by the Federal Judicial Center).
- Fletcher Cyclopedia of the Law of Corporations, on WestlawNext (GMUSL patrons only).
- Fundamentals of Securities Regulation, by Loss et al. KF1439 .L68 2011.
- Macey on Corporation Laws, by Jonathan R. Macey. KF1414 .M24.
- Securities and Federal Corporate Law, by Harold S. Bloomenthal and Samuel Wolf. KF1439 .B5422.
- Securities Regulation 4th ed., by Louis Loss, Joel Seligman and Troy Paredes. KF1070 .L62 2006.
- Securities Regulation in a Nutshell, by Thomas Lee Hazen. RESERVE KF1440 .R37 2009 and West Online Study Aids (GMUSL patrons only).
- Securities Regulation in Cyberspace, by Howard M. Friedman. KF1439 .A1 F7.
- Soderquist on the Securities Laws (5th ed.), by Gary M. Brown. KF1439 .B76.
- Treatise on the Law of Corporations, by Cox and Hazen, on WestlawNext (GMUSL patrons only).
- Treatise on the Law of Securities Regulation, by Thomas Lee Hazen. RESERVE KF1439 .H39 2009.
- Bloomberg Law (GMU Law Library Access only)
- Corporate/M&A Practice Center
- Securities Practice Center
- BNA’s Securities and Corporate Responsibility Library
- Factiva for news articles
- HeinOnline Law Journal Library
- Index to Legal Periodicals and Books
- Lexis Advance (GMUSL patrons only)
- See the Topic: Securities Law.
- Mergent Horizon Information about companies and industries that are traded on the US stock exchanges.
- Mergent Online Tracks more companies in more countries than any other database. Has financial information and information about cmpetitors.
- Standard and Poor's NetAdvantage Contains business, industry and investment information. Includes data, analysis, and current news.
- WestlawNext (GMUSL patrons only)
- See the Practice Areas: Corporations, Corporate Governance, Securities Enforcement & Litigation
- Securities Regulation: Selected Statutes, Rules, and Forms, David L. Ratner and Thomas Lee Hazen. KF1434 .S44
- Official Securities and Exchange website
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)(formerly National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD))
- New York Stock Exchange/NYSE EuroNext
- NASDAQ stock Market
Further Information about Securities Law Research:
- Georgetown Law Library provides an extensive Securities Law Research Guide.
Last updated: March 7, 2014