2nd Annual D.C. Women's Networking Event: Connecting Women, Effecting Change, October 12
The Women's Law Association is pleased to present:
Second Annual D.C. Women's Networking Event: Connecting Women, Effecting Change
Friday, October 12, 2007 from 4:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.
The American University
Washington College of Law
4801 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016
Co-President of the National Women's Law Center
Co-sponsoring Law School Organizations:
- American University's Women's Law Association
- The Catholic University of America's Women's Law Caucus
- George Mason University's Women's Law Association
- Georgetown University's Women's Legal Alliance
- George Washington University's Law Association for Women
- Howard University's Epsilon Sigma Iota Sorority, Inc.
- University of the District of Columbia's Women's Law Society
- University of Maryland's Women's Bar Association
For the second year in a row, GMUSL is part of a consortium of the women's law student organizations at DC-Metro area law schools working together to create an opportunity for peer and professional networking. This event is an opportunity for women in the D.C. community — students and alumnae from all of the D.C. area law schools, women lawyers, and judges — to meet and build sustaining relationships. Over 200 women students, lawyers and judges attended last year's event.
Students may register to attend the event for free at
Food and refreshments will be provided.
Hope to see you there!