Careers in International Law
Please join CAAS in welcoming Professor Matt Wilson from the University of Wyoming on Tuesday, March 18 at 5:00 pm in Room 225. Professor Wilson will speak to students about opportunities in international law, such as: what is international law, study abroad programs, job searching tips, where the jobs are and more.
The presentation will cover:
- Opening the door: things that a law student can do during law school to get involved in transnational or international legal matters.
- Studying Abroad: The value of study abroad programs during law school, and the value he received from studying in Japan during law school.
- Where the jobs are: conventional and unique international career opportunities for law students domestically in the U.S., Florida, overseas, and on tropical islands.
- Job searching tips: how a U.S. educated law student can go about finding an internationally related legal job either domestically or overseas.
- Practical Application: How international experiences translate into
networking, client development, and career opportunities in the U.S.
Food will be provided. Please RSVP in Symplicity.