Practitioners’ Panel on Immigration Law Careers
The Immigration Law Society is hosting a Practitioners’ Panel on Tuesday, March 4. Students and alumni are invited to attend a panel discussion on careers in immigration law, followed by a reception.
George Mason University School of Law
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Panel Discussion, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Dean’s Suite)
Reception, 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Atrium)
- David Neal, Chairman, Board of Immigration Appeals, Department of Justice
- Kuyomars Golparvar, Division Chief, Immigration Law and Practice Division, Department of Homeland Security
- Elizabeth Kohler Maya ('02), Partner, Bromberg, Kohler Maya & Maschler
- Anna Gallagher, Shareholder, Maggio + Kattar, P.C.
- Elizabeth Carlson, Associate, Maggio + Kattar, P.C.
- Justin Parsons, Associate, Erickson Immigration Group
Alumni may RSVP to Dana Fallon ('99), director of alumni services, by March 1.