To be considered for admission the JM Degree Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a conferred bachelor degree from an institution of higher education accredited by a Mason-recognized U.S. institutional accrediting agency or international equivalent.
- Applicants for whom English is a native language or who have received an academic degree from a college or university whose language of instruction is English meet the language requirement.
- For applicants who are not native English speakers, and have not received a degree from a college or university whose language of instruction is English, a TOEFL or IELTS score that meets George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School minimum requirements is required.
- The minimum TOEFL iBT score required to be considered for admission is 90.
- The minimum IELTS score required to be considered for admission is 6.5.
- Complete application materials must be submitted by the deadlines listed on our How to Apply page. Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis. See our How to Apply page for full application instructions.