Accelerated D.C. Bar Prep
A top-tier law school, the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University boasts the number one location for young attorneys in the US and a top-25 faculty in terms of scholarly impact. Scalia Law’s new Flex LLM offers international lawyers an unparalleled education in U.S. law, providing an expedited path to a degree and bar eligibility in Washington, DC. With classes broken into manageable 8-week sessions, concurrent bar study, access to the law school’s resources, and individualized attention, the new Flex LLM sets a course for success.
- Curriculum and Degree Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Flex-LLM Flyer
- Flex LLM Student Spotlight: Angela Mackie-Rutledge
Flex-LLM in U.S. Law: Accelerated D.C. Bar Prep
- For students who hold a Non-US Law Degree and want to meet DC Bar requirements
- Remote course options that serve working professionals
- Includes BARBRI bar preparation program
- Complete the degree in 1 year of full-time study
- Full access to law school resources, including library and advising services
Law School Resources
Unlike remote-access programs, Scalia Law is committed to making the Flex-LLM students a part of the law school community. Students will have individualized academic advising sessions and access to law school spaces for studying and bar prep. Students will also be able to attend campus events, lectures, and panels, and participate in student organizations.