Attending Law School Part-Time, While Advancing Your Career – Mason Law Will Provide You an Exceptional Education in an Exceptional Location.
- Scalia Law part-time students leverage their education to advance their careers in one of the best legal programs in the nation.
- Capitol Hill, U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Trade Commission, and the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office just minutes away.
- Part-time evening students attend class 4-5 days per week from 6-10 p.m. (days and times vary per semester)
- With a strong Capitol Hill alumni group, networking opportunities abound.
- 85% of our graduates have full-time employment.
- The Washington D.C. metro area is a melting pot of people, restaurants, exercise opportunities, and sporting events.
Fill out the form to be contacted by an Admissions Counselor and begin your journey to an exceptional law school.