The law school follows the university’s policies and guidelines for COVID-19:
- Wear face coverings.
- Observe physical-distancing rules.
- Follow hygiene guidelines.
- Take Return to Campus training.
- Complete your daily status check with Mason COVID Health?™
- Tell us if you have COVID-19, test positive for the illness, or are self-isolating while awaiting test results.
Since the situation is evolving, please consult the university’s page for full details and the latest information. If there is a discrepancy between the law school’s website and the university’s, please follow the university’s site.
Plans for Fall 2021
As with precautions, the law school plans to follow the university for fall 2021. President Washington has released a statement outlining the university’s current plans. Please monitor this page and the university’s website for updates.
If you have any questions not answered on this or the linked-to pages, please feel free to contact us.