The University and the law school provide a range of resources to support all students in their academic and professional journeys. We highlight a few below:
Educational Resources and Programs on Diversity & Inclusion
- Corley Institute for Diversity and Inclusion Education
- Liberty & Law Center Discussion Over Division
- Center for Culture, Equity and Empowerment
- Office of Coalition Building and Diversity Education
- University Libraries
University Student Support Services
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Disability Services
- Student Support and Advocacy Center
- University Life Arlington
- University Life Supporting Black Lives
- Student Health Services
- International Programs & Services
Questions or Concerns
Within the law school, students can reach out to any faculty and staff with questions or concerns. If students are unsure where to begin, they can start with Annamaria Nields, Associate Dean for Administration and Student Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-8174.
Students can also utilize the Dean’s Drop box.
In addition, the University has many offices students can contact as well. For more information about these offices, click on the links below.