Cisco Webex Meeting, available at gmu.webex.com, is a cloud-based web conferencing tool that may be used for meetings and collaboration allowing participants to share video, audio, and content—all online. Webex Meetings allows you to meet face-to-face using HD video conferencing; share your desktop, documents, or individual applications with everyone in the meeting. It provides collaboration with people within and outside of Mason.
If you need more information please reach out to email@example.com or contact the law school's Technology Services staff at 703-993-4855.
Webex maintains a website that reports outages and other system-wide problems: Webex Service Status.
- Webex Quick Start Guide to Scheduling Meetings
- How to Obtain a Class Roster from Patriot Web
- How to Disable Chat in Webex & Mute/Unmute All
- How to Share a Recording
- How to Schedule a Meeting
- How to Add Student Emails Using Patriot Web Class Roster
- How to Start a Meeting
- How to Share Content