Professor Michael Krauss has been invited by Forbes to author a new column. The column, called Rule of Law, will address issues in torts and products liability law, as well as legal ethics. Read more...
In a new essay, Professor David Schleicher discusses the effort to repeal the 17th Amendment and the effect that repeal would have on state elections. Read more...
News & Events
- Applying for Admission to the Bar 2014-03-17
- Careers in International Law 2014-03-18
- Mason Law Conference on Intellectual Property 2014-03-21
- Mossoff on Transparency in Assertion of Patents Act
- Eagle Delivered Lecture at Washburn University School of Law
- Somin’s Book Discussed at Public Choice Society Conference
- Krauss on Chevron’s RICO suit
- Somin on Eminent Domain and Foreclosure