Ross E. Davies
Professor of Law
BA, Washington University; JD, University of Chicago
- Social Science Research Network Home Page
- Subjects Taught: Administrative Law, Civil Procedure, Comparative Law, Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Legal History, Legal Profession, Torts
- Curriculum Vitae: CV in PDF format
- Area(s) of Expertise: Legal History
- Email: Send an email
- Phone: 703-993-8049
- Office: Room 410, Hazel Hall, Arlington
Antonin Scalia Law School
George Mason University
3301 Fairfax Dr.
Arlington, VA 22201
Professor of Law Ross E. Davies teaches administrative law, civil procedure, contracts, employment discrimination, legal history, legal profession, scholarly writing, and torts. He joined the faculty in 2002 after clerking for Judge Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit and practicing at Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP and Shea & Gardner (now Goodwin Procter). He is a member of the American Law Institute, the editorial board of the Journal of Supreme Court History, and the bars of the District of Columbia and Ohio. He also edits a variety of publications. In other walks of life, he serves on the steering committee of The Wolfe Pack and is an invested member of the Baker Street Irregulars, a two-time winner of the Doug Pappas Award from the Society for American Baseball Research, founder of the ACD Society, and a charter member of the Bill the Cat Buyers Club.