Celebrating Student Success
The newest graduates and the upper-class students of Scalia Law have much to celebrate. This past year, they emerged from the hardest days of the pandemic by embracing all the academic and practical opportunities the legal community had to offer in the new normal. At a glance:
- 32 members of the Class of 2022 obtained judicial clerkships across the country;
- Members of the Moot Court Board and Trial Advocacy Association competed in 25 trial and moot court competitions;
- Almost 200 graduates and current students worked on law journals;
- 30 students received summer stipends to pursue field work with government and nonprofit employers;
- More than 140 graduates and students participated in pro bono projects and clinical programs; and
- 196 students completed externships in the field.
Congratulations to our graduates and students for their hard work and continued success in the coming year!