Our Fall 2021 class has a diverse background with 23% of students identifying as members of underrepresented communities. We are also proud to have awarded 93% of the incoming class with scholarships.

Scalia Law’s Incoming JD Class of 2021 is comprised of 259 students. The class represents 37 states, Washington D.C., and five different countries.

The year’s median LSAT is 164. The median undergraduate GPA has increased to 3.81. The average age is 24. Forty-nine percent are female, while 51 percent are male.

Virginia residents make up 33 percent of the class, while the remaining 67 percent are from outside the Commonwealth. There are 217 full-time student and 42 students who are enrolled in our newly established FLEX-JD program. The class includes: an MBA, an MEd, an MLIS, an MM, two MPPs, three PhDs, four MSs, and 11 MAs.

Scalia Law has welcomed 19 new Residential LLM students. These students represent both those making a career in the US and practicing attorneys from: United States, Canada, Japan, Russia, Colombia, Cuba, Syria, India, and Afghanistan. They are joined by the largest incoming online LL.M. class in Scalia Law history with 37 online students.

Finally, 29 new students transferred in from 28 other law schools, and our JM program matriculated 12 students.