Alumni must submit a signed written request form when requesting a transcript. Requests may be submitted in person, by email (email@example.com or via fax (703-993-8019).
Requests are usually processed the same day they are requested. If the Law Records Office is closed, requests will be processed as soon as possible the next business day. Please complete the form below, which includes the following information:
- name and student ID number (if known) with SIGNATURE
- Years of attendance (or graduation)
- Indicate type of transcript requested (official or unofficial)
- Indicate whether transcript should contain statement of class rank
- Address where transcript is to be sent
- A copy of a photo ID is required for requests that are not made in person
In order to protect your privacy, transcripts or any other educational record cannot be sent via fax.
There is no fee for this service.
3301 Fairfax Drive
Arlington VA 22201
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.