In the DC metro area, you’ll have unparalleled access to cultural and legal opportunities. Professionally, you can leverage our location to develop your professional contacts through externships and networking events. In the classroom, you’ll gain timely legal insights in classes often led by attorney’s practicing in the areas they teach. During your downtime, you can explore the city and all its cultural attractions.
Job, Networking & Externship Opportunities
- Steps away from the nation’s Capital and next to Amazon’s HQ2, students received unmatched professional, educational, and cultural opportunities.
- Proximity to the White House, Capitol Hill, the U.S. Supreme Court, and countless government agencies, think-tanks, non-profits and law firms, students gain unparalleled access to the Nation’s top legal minds, organizations, and job opportunities.
- Students benefit from the Commonwealth’s multiple legal opportunities: numerous Fortune 500 companies make their home in Arlington County, part of the tech corridor; the U.S. District Court for the Easter District of Virginia—the “Rocket Docket”—sits nearby; the capital of Richmond houses numerous big law firms and the Supreme Court of Virginia.
Culture, Nightlife & the Outdoors
- With access to a culturally vibrant city that is home to the Smithsonian Institutions’ museums, a vibrant arts and foodies’ scene, and numerous professional sports teams, there is always something to do.
- With a temperate climate, the area offers a wealth of outdoor opportunities—students can run along the National Mall, bike along the Capital Crescent trail, and kayak down the Potomac.
- The campus, located in Arlington’s Clarendon neighborhood, provides a lively urban hub for young professionals and offers outdoor dining and pubs, trails, parks, high and low rises, and multiple metro stops for easy access around the region.