Our community offers everything legal scholars need to develop their skills. That development starts in the classroom with our excellent faculty, then continues out to a range of extracurricular and experiential learning options. As you’ll see, our programs and extracurricular opportunities cover the spectrum. So, whether you want to perfect your persuasive talents for a litigation career or hone your writing or negotiation skills for an appellate practice, you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
Diverse Learning Opportunities
- A diverse range of student activities offers something for everyone, from the Space Law Society to the Animal Legal Defense Fund.
- The school boasts a practical experience for everyone with 16 clinics. From Poverty Law to Arts & Entertainment Law, students help real people solve their problems.
- 20 tracks and concentrations for students who wish to really focus in a specific area of law, including the hottest practice areas like Immigration Law, Cyber Law, or National Security.
- Students can demonstrate academic prowess in one of five student-edited journals, moot court, or trial advocacy.
- Unrivaled academic centers give students the chance to network through academic conferences and roundtables and research opportunities:
- A small size, leads to a close-knit community and small classes—an invaluable advantage for learning complex legal doctrines.
- Access to some of the greatest legal minds: a full-time faculty that is ranked 19th in scholarly impact that is enhanced by adjunct law professors drawn from the best firms, highest levels of government, and significant corporations and nonprofits.