To be considered for admission the Scalia Law LLM program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Either a United States JD from an ABA approved law school OR the equivalent to the United States JD from a foreign law school OR other experience outside the United States that is deemed acceptable by the director of the LLM program.
- Applicants with a JD from an ABA approved law school meet the language requirement.
- Applicants for whom English is a native language or who have received an academic degree from a college or university whose language of instruction is English meet the language requirement.
- For applicants who do not possess a JD from an ABA approved law school, are not native English speakers, and have not received a degree form a college or university whose language of instruction is English, a TOEFL or IELTS score that meets Scalia Law’s minimum requirements is required.
- The minimum TOEFL iBT score required to be considered for admission is 90.
- The minimum IELTS score required to be considered for admission is 6.5.