- Registrations are considered on time prior to the first day of the semester.
- The payment due date for all on-time law registrations and other charges is on the first day of the semester. Payment options and plans can be found at http://studentaccounts.gmu.edu. A late payment fee of up to $125 will be added to unpaid balances from on-time registrations and other charges after the first day of classes.
- The payment due date for all late registrations and other charges that occur during the first week of the semester is five business days from the date of registration. Payment options and plans are at http://studentaccounts.gmu.edu. A late payment fee of up to $125 will be added after the 5th business day.
- All late law registrations after the first week of classes require pre-payment of the tuition and fees.
Registrations Will Not Be Canceled for Nonpayment
- Registration for law classes will not be canceled for non-payment. The last day to drop classes with no tuition penalty is the end of the first week of the semester.
Call Student Accounts at 703-993-2484.