Antonin Scalia Law School
George Mason University
Room 341, 3301 Fairfax Drive
Arlington VA 22201
Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Class Registration System: Patriot Web
- Fallon, Dana Associate Registrar
- Wolfe, Sylvia Student Records Coordinator
- Xu, Charlene Assistant Director
About the Records Office
The School of Law Records Office maintains student files for current and previously enrolled law students and processes all requests for:
- Law school transcripts
- Enrollment verifications
- Bar certifications
- Letters of good standing or permission
- Loan deferment forms
- Other student documentation as needed
In addition, the Law Records Office is responsible for:
- Furnishing information and guidelines concerning course registration, enrollment status and graduation requirements
- Monitoring the examination process
- Recording grades
- Preparing class rankings
In the area outside of the office, students will find the following helpful resources:
- Individually assigned student mailboxes
- Bulletin-board postings of reference materials, student reminders, class rankings, grade summaries, and bar information for Virginia & other states
- A distribution rack of frequently used forms and other useful literature
- A secure mail slot for convenience in dropping off completed forms or requests after hours
A written request is required, which must be accompanied by a copy of a photo ID if request is not made in person. Request should contain the following information: Student name, Student ID number, Dates of Attendance, Type of Transcript requested (Official or Unofficial), Statement of Class Rank printed on transcript (yes or no), address where transcript is to be sent, and the student's SIGNATURE. There is no fee for the production of transcripts. Students can mail their request to the above address or send it via FAX. Requests are usually processed within 24 hours of receipt.
- Academic Regulations
- Covers the law school's academic regulations on matriculation, academic credit, and academic performance.
- Admission to the Bar
- Contains a listing of bar resources and information on Virginia Bar application and certification, the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination, and bar admission in other states.
- Honor Code
- Contains the Honor Code Pledge and Honor Committee Guidelines.
- Payment Policy
- Describes the payment policy for law registrations and other charges.
- Student's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Provides answers to dozens of the most frequently-asked questions relating to student records, exams, transcripts, tuition payments and graduation.