The Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University Chapter of The American Constitution Society for Law and Policy is a progressive student organization chartered in accordance with the regulations of the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University. The Chapter promotes, honors, respects, & supports the Constitution of the United States of America.
- Andrew Quillen, President
- Brady Clapp, Vice President
- Nicole Johnson, Treasurer
- Ghazal Khammash, Secretary
- Laura Roman, Chair of Outreach
- Andrew Carter, Chair of Events