The Thomas More Society is an organization of Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University students, faculty, and staff. The Society strives to foster the spiritual lives of Catholics at Mason Law through sponsoring masses, participating in service projects with local Catholic churches or affiliates, and holding lectures and educational events that provide a Catholic voice on issues relevant to the legal profession.
All members of the George Mason Law community, who are interested in exploring the rich teaching of the Roman Catholic Church, are welcome to join the Thomas More Society.
- Johnathan Baur, President
- Tristan Silva II, Vice President
- Samuel Ballet, Vice President for Speakers
- Dario Spinelli, Secretary
- Rebecca Magin, Treasurer
- Faculty Advisor: Helen Alvaré