The Law Students for the Second Amendment (LS2A) is a George Mason University School of Law student organization dedicated to understanding and safeguarding the individual Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. LS2A carries out its mission by sponsoring speakers, debates, and firearms safety and familiarization classes. Membership is free and open to all GMUSL students.
- Taylor Sanders, President
- Jacob Meckler, Executive Vice President
- Alana Nielson, Vice President of 3L Outreach
- Drew Vostrejs, Vice President of 2L Outreach
- Sydney Dominguez, Secretary