The Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Society focuses on informing and training interested law students about procedures for settling disputes by means other than formal litigation. An attorney who is knowledgeable and skilled in areas of primary and hybrid dispute resolution processes, such as arbitration, mediation, private judging and mini-trials, may be better equipped to represent clients because he or she can offer advice on a variety of potentially less costly and more expeditious methods of dispute resolution. This society offers information on how to become skilled in the various aspects of alternative dispute resolution through guest lectures and practical experience obtained in area court systems.
- Patricia McChesney, President
- Lily Verbeck, Vice President of Education
- Brianna Christensen, Vice President of Competitions
- Laura Quesada, Vice President of Outreach
- Jase Panebianco, Finance Chair
- Tejo Tunguntla, Vis Moot Chair
- Faculty Advisor: James Pope